Return Policy: Creative Images Alterations item return policy is as follows:
- You, the customer, share in the responsibility of having a correctly completed work order, so please take the time to review it for correctness and completeness.
- Keep your receipt and try on your garment immediately after pick up either in store or at home. If your garment needs adjusting, bring it back with a reasonable request, receipt, fabric, and a friendly smile within 2 weeks. We will fix the garment after another fitting as soon as possible, most of the times immediately. We are not responsible for customer provided dimensions/markings…we have change booths on the premises for this purpose and recommend our qualified staff to perform these measurements /markings as part of our service to you.
- While we use extreme care in processing articles entrusted to us, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing.
- We are not responsible for items left over 30 days.
Refusal of Work Policy: We have the right to refuse work for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- if we consider that what you ,the customer, are asking can-not be achieved at the level of quality required
- if the garment brought in is not clean or in a state that can be worked on